We are always on the lookout for ways for you to upgrade your home at a low cost and with easy processes. Here are 24 ways to quickly create a budget renovation that will instantly improve the appeal of your home. Most of these have links to DIY guides too.
1. This wainscoting was made by painting some frames to match the wall. Frames are easy to find at a craft store.
2. Regrout a shower to prevent mold.
3. Peel and stick tiles are perfect for covering up damages.
4. Add the bounce back into your sofa by re-stuffing the cushions. It may be easier than you think.
5. Build a planter for your address number. If you don’t have a green thumb, find some easy-to-grow plants that are 9 Houseplants That Clean The Air And Are Virtually Impossible To Kill.
6. Make that old countertop look like new stone.
You can find this product here.
7. Learn how to turn a low cost dining room table into something incredible.
8. If you want some unique feeling curtain rods, make some from copper pipes and fittings. Just be aware to keep them from tarnishing.
9. Create a beautiful sheet metal air grille. Here’s the DIY.
We also covered a number of amazing vent cover ideas in this article.