To some people, the garage is just a place you keep your vehicle, or store away the items you don’t have room for anywhere else. For the more creative types, the garage is a place where you craft new items, and make your inventive mark on the world.
More often than not, either one of these purposes (if not both) create an area that requires certain unmastered feats of acrobatics just to navigate. Well, we have solutions for you. With these organizational DIYs you can retake your garage space and streamline your creative flow with ease, or at least get from the car to your door.
1. Get your various metal bits under control with a magnetic tool bar.
2. Have too many pliers for the magnetic tool bar? You can position them like so with a wooden rail. Learn more here.
3. With a few well placed holes, it is easy to create a screwdriver shelf. Here’s the DIY.
4. Glue the lids of some peanut butter jars onto the bottom of a wooden shelf, and you have easy access jars for storing screws, nails, and other small items. Here’s the DIY guide.
5. Of course, who can forget this pegboard concept? An oldie but goodie.
6. Take pegboard to the next level with a portable caddie. Here’s the DIY guide.
7. As if that wasn’t enough, you can take it even FURTHER by making these amazing portable tool cabinets! Learn more here.
8. This lumber cart is a carpenter’s dream. Here’s the DIY guide.