Have you ever had a neighbor that just can’t take a hint? Maybe they do things that are annoying, or are just downright obnoxious. And no matter how many times you tell them in passing, they can’t seem to take a hint? Well, you’re not alone.
Check out these 33 letters from neighbors who have just had enough. They’re a great way to stoke your own creativity.
1. Passive aggression has never been so supportive.
2. Must be that “skunk” variety.
3. Seriously. Can’t you take it out on Jerry Springer and leave us in peace?
4. Ahh, using the pet. Good angle.
5. Laziness is no excuse.
6. Good to know they care.
7. Maybe they should send a peace offering of dandelion salad?
8. Must be a chihuahua.
9. Apparently someone was a little too devilish in the bedroom.
10. Someone’s taking that “eye for an eye” thing pretty literally.
11. Pink flamingos take blue police officer. Check.
12. But, we’d really rather “natzi” your sexy times.
13. There is honor among gas thieves.
14. That’s certainly one way to leave a lasting impression.
15. Pretty sure those aren’t the lyrics.
16. Sometimes you just have to chalk it up to inconsiderate dog owners.
17. Bet you 10 to 1 this house is still on the market.
18. Save some face with WD-40.
19. Perfect set up for this pun.
20. Ah, so that’s they were out of popcorn at the corner market.
21. Sometimes the best way to settle is to get on the same level.
22. Rule #1: Make sure you know who the culprit is.
23. The ultimate in passive aggressive!