Showers have to be one of the top seven wonders of the civilized world. Where would we be without being able to enjoy that hot shower in the morning to wake up, or the evening to relax and wind down? Let’s face it, some people would be completely lost without their personal pampering time in the tub.
Now, your showers can be even more amazing. Here we have multiple options for cleverly upgrading your cleansing experience. Click the source link below each photo to find where you can obtain each one.
1. Bathe in the rainbow with this beautiful LED showerhead.
2. Here’s a shower curtain designed for touchscreen computers, for the ultra busy types.
3. Discover the new vitamin C trend with this specialized chlorine filter!
4. Ladies, make your shaving easier with this foot rest.
5. In case you just can’t miss a phone call, here is a wireless, bluetooth speaker for rub a dub dubbin with that lucky caller.
6. Tired of screaming, “Hot!… Cold!… HOT!” in the shower? This thermostat control valve will keep your skin protected from now on.
7. It’s a “Space Kitty” shower curtain. Need I say more?
8. Your kids are going to be giggly over this bubble machine. Careful, you may never get them back out of the shower.
9. How about a fogless mirror to assist your morning beautification process?
10. Take foot hygiene to the next level with this foot brush!
11. Ever notice how deep thoughts flow with the shower water?
They are often there in an instant, and then suddenly gone when you take your focus off. With this notepad, your shower genius will shine far beyond the bathing.
12. Shell shock yourself awake by rockin your shower with this turtle speaker in the morning.
Via On Hand
13. Toothbrush holders are brilliant for multitasking that wakeup routine.
14. Soap caddies are a must for making that bar last. Why not be stylish with it?
15. Magnetic shampoo containers can finally declutter that bathtub rim.
16. Tend to get lost in the shower bliss? Here’s a waterproof clock that will help you keep track of bathing adventures.
17. Here’s a shower timer. Green means go. Yellow flashes mean you are halfway there, and red means to get out before you miss that important meeting!
18. Caffeinated soap??? SIGN ME UP!
19. Get some motion in your shower ocean with this mini-wave projector.
20. Set the mood with some gorgeous suction cup lights.
21. Making that shower or bath extra special? Keep from knocking your wine over in the shower with these glass holders.
22. While you’re at it, how about some LED wine glasses, in case you want to set the mood even more?
23. Want the LED effect with your current, favorite wine glass?
LED ice cubes can solve your dilemma. Need to cool the bath water down just slightly? What better way to accomplish that?