The backyard is a place of sanctuary and recreation. Whether you want to relax, play in a pool, or have a barbecue with friends, there are many ways to enhance your backyard experience. Here are a few items you can add to your home’s outdoor space to make it even more enjoyable.
1. As if beanbags couldn’t get any cooler. Now there are some that float.
2. What happens when a picnic table and a Transformer fall in love?
3. Kids love zippin around the yard. Goes great with a tree house.
4. Yard a bit small? Try out a microbar.
5. How about a pool chair that doubles as a massage table, and reading lounger?
6. A daybed lounger with storage is a great way to combine comfort and convenience. It’s a DIY project.
7. Ping pong in the pool is the way to get your summer game on.
8. Have wild kids? Here’s a trampoline you can feel safe with.
Via Trampolines UK
9. If you want kids to rave over your projections screen, grab one that is Disney themed.
10. Canopy chairs add style to seating.
11. Want an aviary or chicken coop? Tired of the same old designs? Going geodesic is the way.
12. Someone decided to take two pinnacles of the comfort world and marry them together. Presenting, the hammock beanbag!
13. Here’s a hideaway loveseat with shading.
14. A trampoline tent is the perfect combo for children (big and small) that want to camp out in the yard.
15. Add an extra element to your yard with a manmade stream.
16. A Scandinavian backyard gazebo gives you maximum view with maximum coverage.
17. The “Cacoon” is a like a hammock that doubles as a tent.
18. Make a firepit more comfy with a four way swing set.
19. Get every square foot of your yard watered.
20. Take your pool mayhem to the next level with bumper car floats.
21. Want the warm lighting of a fire, but not the heat? A glass encased fire pit is perfect for those warm Summer nights.
22. Accent any good barbecue with cooler tables.
23. Sometimes you just need to sleep outdoors in comfort. A cushy tent will do you right.
24. Inflatable twister gives all the fun, without the bruised knees.
25. Get into rhythm with your partner with a rocking garden chair. Find here.
26. Love the sound of rain? A copper rain shower will keep your relaxed on the sunniest of days.
27. Speaking of sunniest days, this hammock solution works great in backyards without a canopy of trees to shade you.
28. A pool shower. Because there are never enough ways to get wet when it’s hot outside.
29. The Bentley of beach chairs. Find here.
30. Communal hammocks are a great way to relax together after the backyard games.
31. Rock your yard with a “Shallow Swing” disc.
32. Kids aren’t the only ones who need a “kiddie pool.” Find them here.
(HT / Buzzfeed)