1. For telemarketers promising “high quality leads” to lose my number already.
2. For other agents to stop writing listing descriptions in all caps.
3. For clients and prospects to stop no-showing for appointments.
— Ashley Smith (@Ashley_Realtor) March 15, 2014
4. Wine. LOTS of wine.
5. For a regularly scheduled nap time every day… with all communication devices disabled… and with full understanding and compassion from all clients.
6. For a freakin’ weekend off every now and again.
Posted by The Lighter Side of Real Estate on Friday, October 2, 2015
7. For people to respect our time.
— Misty Brown (@Mistybrown88) July 5, 2015
8. For vendors to cater more luncheons.
9. For the general public to finally understand exactly what we do, and how we get paid.
10. For the myth that we rake in the dough for little work to disappear.
11. For people to realize we’re a lot like man’s best friend when you stop and think about it.
12. For all homebuyers to understand they need to get pre-approved before viewing homes.
13. For the public to watch HGTV for entertainment purposes only… kinda like professional wrestling.
14. For more time in the day, because 24 hours is not enough.
15. For homebuyers to be more decisive.
Posted by The Lighter Side of Real Estate on Sunday, September 14, 2014
16. And finally, what I’d really like for Christmas, are more opportunities to do THIS…
Some deals are more challenging than others… but the struggle is always real.
Posted by The Lighter Side of Real Estate on Monday, September 7, 2015
Posted by The Lighter Side of Real Estate on Wednesday, August 5, 2015
So if you know anyone looking to buy or sell a home in 2016, I’d be grateful if you’d let me know!