We spend enough time working throughout our lives, so anytime there are easier ways to fix things around the house (without burning through precious time or money), it should be a no brainer to take a look. Here are nine examples of easy DIYs to improve your home experience.
1. If you don’t feel like sanding and refinishing those scratches on wooden furniture, ask mother nature to lend you a walnut.
2. Did you know that plumbers will often charge extra if Drano has been used on a drain? It’s due to the corrosiveness of the product.
All you need to avoid that is ¼ cup of baking soda, 2 cups of vinegar, 15-30 minutes of reaction time and a pot of boiling hot water to do as much if not more good than Drano, and without the leftover hazard. See this article for a list of amazing vinegar hacks.
3. Have a slamming door? Eliminate the unnecessary noise pollution with a wide rubber band.
4. Now you can be more sneaky while going for a midnight snack.
5. Combine a water hose and pool brush for maximum deck cleaning efficiency.
6. Stop stripping your screw heads by using a well placed rubber band.
7. It’s truly amazing how many things you can do with toothpaste.
8. Keep your air freshened without having to spray every few minutes.
9. WD-40 is right up there with duct tape. Good for squeaky doors, stuck windows, removing crayons from walls, the list goes on.
For a list of 22 amazing things you can use it for, check out this article.
Via FHKE | Flickr