Want to give your home a classier, more expensive look that won’t break the bank? Here are 23 refreshing ideas for your inspiration.
1. Give your kitchen cabinets a painted facelift.
2. Get a better handle on things with updated cabinet handles. Check out this company for some options.
3. Give yourself more outdoor options for seating.
4. Switch out or paint your electric outlet plates.
5. DIY your home molding for a majestic touch.
6. Enhance the color of your front door.
7. Upgrade your landscaping. One of the biggest bangs for your buck.
8. Use this IKEA wardrobe hack to turn any room into a functional bedroom with a closet.
9. Take that ugly popcorn off of your ceiling. If it’s too messy for your taste, try out this unique method of improving your ceilings.
10. Add shelving and decoration to the unused space above your toilet with this awesome DIY.
11. Find creative ways to display your photos. Just remember to stash most of them when selling your home to give the client something of their own to imagine.
12. Paint your old tiles instead of replacing them.
13. Even your faucet can be redressed with a fresh coat of paint. Here are some other great ways to upgrade with spray paint.
14. Set the mood with updated lighting.
15. Neutral colors help set an open and calm atmosphere. Here are some ideas.
16. Adding a new apron and molding can really enhance your window’s presence. See how here.
17. Paint the inside trim to enhance your windows even more.
18. Add some stylish mirrors, like this one.
19. Clear up the small eyesores around your home. This thermostat hiding trick and others can be found here.
20. Freshen up the paint job on your tub. It’s easier than you might think.
21. Upgrade that kitchen! Here’s a video on how Ashley upgrade hers for under $100. Just be sure to coordinate things with your spouse or you may end up with this scenario.
22. Make sure to have this home inspection checklist completed before showing the home.
And finally, get advice from your agent. He or she will be able to help you maximize the potential of selling your home.