members: Share a personalized version of this article from the members area
1. If another agent asks you to chip in to pay for their mistake, you’ll let ’em know what’s up.
2. You’ll call out other agents who don’t know what they’re talking about.
3. You won’t dare let anybody tell you how to dress when meeting with clients.
4. You work your tail off at being the best, and you’re not ashamed to say it.
5. As a loyal protector of your clients, you’ll step up to anyone who threatens their best interests.
6. You’re the ‘go-to’ person for friends and family when they want an honest opinion.
7. Sometimes your colleagues have to muffle you before you blurt out what’s on your mind.
8. You’ve had to dial yourself down a few notches to maintain your professional composure.
9. As a real estate pro, there’s one thing you value almost more than anything else…
10. When you don’t sugarcoat a home’s value when dealing with unrealistic sellers.
11. Your lack of a filter hurts people’s feelings sometimes.
12. Because you have no filter, you have to put yourself in check in some situations.
13. You’ll call out another agent if need be.
14. You don’t mind revealing the real reason you showed up to another agent’s open house.
Oh, and one more thing. If you don’t like this post, you’ll be sure to let us hear about it.