There’s nothing better than working with a client who listens to every piece of advice you give along the way. It makes for a smooth
13 Things Real Estate Agents Actually Want For Christmas
1. For telemarketers promising “high quality leads” to lose my number already.
2. For clients and prospects to stop no-showing for appointments.
— Ashley Smith (@Ashley_Realtor) March 15, 2014
3. Wine. LOTS of wine.
4. For a regularly scheduled nap time every day… with all communication devices disabled… and with full understanding and compassion from all clients.
5. For a freakin’ weekend off every now and again.
Posted by The Lighter Side of Real Estate on Friday, October 2, 2015
6. For people to respect our time.
— Misty Brown (@Mistybrown88) July 5, 2015
7. For vendors to cater more luncheons.
8. For the general public to finally understand exactly what we do earn our commissions.
9. For all homebuyers to understand they need to get pre-approved before viewing homes.
10. For the public to watch HGTV for entertainment purposes only… kinda like professional wrestling.
11. For more time in the day, because 24 hours is not enough.
12. For homebuyers to be more decisive.
13. And finally, what I’d really like for Christmas, are more opportunities to do THIS…
So if you know anyone looking to buy or sell a home in the coming year, I’d be grateful if you’d let me know!
Members: Sign in here to share this article with your branding. Sign in here.
Not a member? Seriously? Learn how you can share articles like this one with your branding. Learn more.