It’s sorta plain-jane from the outside. View post on imgur.com It features a cute little mud room. Via pontuzlofgren.se And a modern kitchen… …with solid
The Ten Commandments Of Selling A Home (Infographic)
So your home’s on the market — are you jazzed about getting it sold? Good. But there are a few things you need to know. More specifically, ten things. They’re called “The Ten Commandments of Selling a Home.”
Read them. Absorb them. Emblazon them to memory, because one tiny mis-step can make your dream of moving on to your next home come crashing down like a sandcastle at high tide.
(See below for text transcription)
- Thou shalt vacate the house for all showings.
- Thou shalt assume every day is a showing day. Keep it clean and clutter free, with pets properly secured.
- Thou shalt not turn off utilities before closing.
- Thou shalt fill out property condition disclosure completely and disclose all known defects.
- Thou shalt not stop paying the mortgage.
- Thou shalt not rely upon Zillow to determine your sales price (that’s what your agent is for).
- Thou shalt make all beds before all showings (which includes NOT being in bed during showings).
- Thou shalt send anyone inquiring about the property to your agent.
- Thou shalt not call your agent at 11 PM.
- Thou shall not cook broccoli.
Members: Sign in here to share this article with your branding. Sign in here.
Not a member? Seriously? Learn how you can share articles like this one with your branding. Learn more.