There are tons of ways and places to market yourself as a real estate agent, but email marketing has to be one of the best
You Gotta See How this Nashville REALTOR® Won Over the Internet after Snowmageddon 2015
When Adam Helton, a Nashville REALTOR®, and his family were snowed into their home, they decided to make the most of their winter wonderland situation. After Day 1, “making the most of it” quickly went from having fun, to creatively stretching their resources and patience to a whole new level. What a way to prove that with a loving family (and a good sense of humor), you can truly weather any storm.
Here are some of Adam’s real estate video marketing tips:
- Video titles: Make sure your video title is exciting enough to make someone want to watch the video. Using keywords like “Nashville Realtor” in the title will really help with SEO.
- Using Facebook Video uploader AND YouTube: Facebook’s algorithms favor video and will show videos to more people in your feed if you use the Facebook Video uploader. This however, will limit your distribution in other places. So, make sure you have it also uploaded to YouTube. YouTube is great for generating SEO for realtors.
- Ask for people to share the video when you post to social media.
- You don’t need fancy equipment or technical expertise. I shoot my videos on my iPhone and edit them with the iMovie app.
- Don’t be too serious. It seems to be most effective when you can come across as approachable and genuine.
Browse his YouTube page here.