members: Share a personalized version of this article from the members area
Most of the time you see an ugly house you can be assume that someone loves and cherishes it as their home. Every once in a while, however, you see a house that is so hideous you can rest assured that no one—not even the patron saint of ugly homes—finds it remotely attractive. Take a look.
1. Remember how embarrassed you were as a kid when your parents picked out your school clothes? This house remembers…
2. This house just wishes it had a normal roof.
3. This buck-toothed house will forever regret not getting braces.
4. All this house ever wanted was to look beautiful and symmetrical like the other model homes.
5. This remorseful house is learning its lesson in jailhouse scrubs.
6. This awkward house can see you laughing at it from a mile away.
7. This garage is down in the dumps because it lost its job.
8. You’d never know from the outside, but this bright, happy house is dealing with a gender identity crisis. (Read about its story here)
9. This house is sick of getting bullied by neighboring houses for looking different.
10. All this house ever wanted in life was to meet Broncos legend, John Elway.
11. This house tried too hard to impress. Now it feels abandoned and empty on the inside.
12. This house wanted to be tall, dark and handsome… but it just ended up tall.
13. This home drank away its sorrows, and now it’s paying the price.