Real Estate agents pride themselves on not only their salesmanship, but also their ability to find something positive in almost any property. Who hasn’t told someone, “oh that five-foot ceiling saves energy!” or “those aren’t bloodstains, they’re accents!” When it comes to these construction flubs, however, even the quickest tongued agent may find themselves stumped.
1. “If you think about it, a door is just a window with a knob.”
…argued the now-unemployed contractor.
2. This type of housing was very popular among stockbrokers on Black Tuesday.
“When Wall Street took that tail spin, you had to stand in line to get a window to jump out of” – Will Rogers, 1929
3. What’s really weird is that this is the handicapped stall.
4. This pillar is just there for emotional support.
5. This pillar is just there to screw up your day.
And who was the jerk who put chairs there? Was the pillar not inconvenient enough?
6. I don’t think this school will be producing any basketball stars.
7. My eyes tells me to pull, but my hand wants to push! Argh!
8. Here’s how to drive someone with OCD crazy in 3…2…1…
9. This is the perfect home for a tree hugger. The whole house is a tree hugger.
10. You’d think the landscapers would have noticed this after planting the first one.
But nope, they went ahead and planted eight more.
11. You must be this short to ride this ride.
If you’re not short enough now, you will be soon.
12. Apparently trees are not like cats.
They won’t just move into any box you put in front of them.
13. This is just really crappy design.
14. Someone was obviously trying to fill a bridge quota.
15. “Think we should call the power company before we make this road?”
“Nah, we’re good.”
16. You’d think after they built the stairs they’d realize their mistake.
But nope, they went ahead and installed a handrail for good measure.