Question: Have you seen the postcards most agents send out? BOOOR-ING! I’m pretty sure they make the prospects sleep-walk on their way back inside the
19 Clever Ways To Use Picture Frames That Don’t Involve Pictures
Picture framing is so underused. I’m not talking about not having enough photos to display in frames, rather about a myriad of other ways to make your home that much more decorative using frames themselves. “What can you possibly do with frames, other than displaying pictures?” Glad you asked!
1. Who needs photos? A collage of frames can be very aesthetically pleasing by itself! Here’s the DIY.
2. Here is a lovely hanging display of frames and jars.
3. Your dessert tray doesn’t have to be so drab. Frame it up to add to the occasion.
4. Serving trays are no different. A little chalkboard paint will give it that extra personal touch. The DIY Network provides the details.
5. This is a simple pedestal topped with a frame for that vintage look. Enjoy the DIY.
6. You can make these awesome little coasters with this DIY.
7. There are so many things you can make with a frame and wine corks, like this hot plate.
8. A frame headboard takes up less space and is modifiable. Here’s a DIY from BHG. The actual instructions are in an expandable portion on the far right of the page.
9. Frame your favorite books with these mini bookshelves. All you need are frames, some boards, and place on the wall.
10. Why don’t the cameras ever get recognized for taking the pictures? Give them a display they deserve!
11. The DIY Mommy will show you how to make a chic frame charging station for your electronics.
12. Here’s an easy way to add style to your bathroom.
13. You can use this frame DIY to hide something on your wall.
14. Tired of looking for your keys? Problem solved.
15. Organize all your sewing madness with this DIY thread holder.
16. That pegboard doesn’t have to be an eyesore any longer. Learn how here.
17. Jewelry organization is more decorative than ever.
18. This DIY is an super simple way to have everyone keep track of their “to do’s.”
19. You can create an antique silverware display to enhance your dining atmosphere.
If you liked this one, you’ll love these: