There are some dogs that are just too awesome to sleep outside. The old Snoopy style dog houses just won’t do. Still, they deserve a place of their very own in the home. Here are some awesome indoor abodes for our canine compadres.
1. This is a deluxe doggy suite, complete with private sleeping chambers, rotating food and water bowls, and a shower!
2. Side tables are awesome, inconspicuous sleeping spots for your house guardian.
3. Help your furry friend feel closer to the family at dinner time.
Via A Brighter Place
4. Color coordination is all the rage… despite partial color blindness.
5. You can use negative space in walls to give your pooch a place to relax.
Via Houzz | Kimbeni
6. It’s a hound hutch!
7. If your alarm doesn’t wake you up…
8. The space under a staircase is perfect, but what kind of dog does this family keep in theirs?! A mastiff?!
9. Here’s an idea if you have some extra kitchen counter space.
10. Here’s a cute little wooden hideaway bed for the wee ones.
11. Hmm, maybe the rumbling white-noise of the dryer helps him sleep.
12. This under-stairs dog house is perfect if your pooch likes having a view. (Those house rules are great)
Via Home My Design
13. This little nightstand bed is comfy inside and out.
Via Flickr | C
14. Or, if you have the room, gives each of your dogs their own crash space.
15. Hidden dog beds can come in all shapes and sizes.
16. And I do mean ALL shapes and sizes.
17. Seriously, all of them.
18. Here’s one for the literate pooches out there.
19. Steal a book from this library, I dare ya!
20. Here’s another example of using negative wall space.
21. Wow, that’s a lot of white.
Via Sawdust Girl
22. Or you can give your 4 legged friend their very own 4 paneled door, complete with human door handle? Hmm.
23. A perfect spot for catching crumbs and sniffing shoes.