members: Share a personalized version of this article from the members area
There are some dogs that are just too awesome to sleep outside. The old Snoopy style dog houses just won’t do. Still, they deserve a place of their very own in the home. Here are some awesome indoor abodes for our canine compadres.
1. This is a deluxe doggy suite, complete with private sleeping chambers, rotating food and water bowls, and a shower!
2. Side tables are awesome, inconspicuous sleeping spots for your house guardian.
3. Help your furry friend feel closer to the family at dinner time.
4. Color coordination is all the rage… despite partial color blindness.
5. You can use negative space in walls to give your pooch a place to relax.
6. It’s a hound hutch!
7. If your alarm doesn’t wake you up…
8. The space under a staircase is perfect, but what kind of dog does this family keep in theirs?! A mastiff?!
9. Here’s an idea if you have some extra kitchen counter space.
10. Here’s a cute little wooden hideaway bed for the wee ones.
11. Hmm, maybe the rumbling white-noise of the dryer helps him sleep.
12. This under-stairs dog house is perfect if your pooch likes having a view. (Those house rules are great)
13. This little nightstand bed is comfy inside and out.
14. Or, if you have the room, gives each of your dogs their own crash space.
15. Hidden dog beds can come in all shapes and sizes.
16. And I do mean ALL shapes and sizes.
17. Seriously, all of them.
18. Here’s one for the literate pooches out there.
19. Steal a book from this library, I dare ya!
20. Here’s another example of using negative wall space.
21. Wow, that’s a lot of white.
22. Or you can give your 4 legged friend their very own 4 paneled door, complete with human door handle? Hmm.
23. A perfect spot for catching crumbs and sniffing shoes.
24. Here’s a great way to upcycle an old TV. “Look Ma, I’m a star!”
25. “Shaken, not stirred.”