It’s that time again. Soon, the cutest ghouls and goblins will be prancing from door to door asking for tricks or treats. Here’s some inspiration to make your carvings stand out from the rest!
1. This image is based on Jack from “The Nightmare before Christmas.”
2. For the little ghouls who like to rock out.
3. This one would be perfect with a recording of “I am Groot!” playing in the darkness.
4. What kid doesn’t love this hedgehog?
5. Maybe add a sign: “Warning – this pumpkin will eat all your treats!”
6. Here’s one for the Trekkie parents.
7. Teenage Mutant Ninja Pumpkins.
8. Transformers can literally transform out of anything…
9. Give this one a saxophone!
10. Hobbes wants out!
11. This is what Jack-O’-Lanterns look like in Hawaii.
12. Now that’s creative.
RELATED: 25 DIY Decoration Ideas To Make Your Guests Freak This Halloween