Sometimes in life whether you do it yourself or you hire a contractor, a whole lot of facepalming can happen. These DIY and constructions are so game-changing, they might permanently leave you in a state of wtf.
1. “Dude, I’m telling you they’ll have flying cars soon and we need to be prepared…”
2. When your wife says she wants a special bathroom window she can open every day, this is NOT what she means.
3. This new fence is fool-proof I tell ya, fool-proo … Aww S#*%!
4. “Ok Cletus, we got ‘er set. Just DON’T TOUCH NOTHIN’!”
5. Some people just like watching the world burn…
6. “Garage schmarage…”
7. Before he invented the video game, Tetris, Alexey Pazhitnov was a window installer.
Construction fails aren’t just limited to homes… check out these commercial ones!
8. Horrible for family vacation, awesome for the honeymoon. (unless they’re using the toilet)
9. Hey! Ain’t nothin’ wrong with two dudes that don’t know each other peeing cheek to cheek!
10. If Hobbits had offices.
11. This…this is just cruel.
12. Wonder if they ever lock it to see how many people try to open it and walk away…
13. A urinal for guys to use first thing in the morning.
Via Twitter | @adamklaughtalk
14. “That’s Dakota’s office. He’s REALLY into Parkour.”
Via Just Post
15. The Employee of the year’s office.
If you’re groaning at these, check this one out: 18 Of The Most Fail-tastic Real Estate Photos You’ve Ever Seen