Ladders are good for more than assisting with vertically challenging projects. Turns out they can also improve home storage, visual appeal, and even gardening space. Here are some awesome ways to upcycle your unused ladder.
1. Need some lovely shelving for your knick knacks?
Via Dreamy Whites
2. Rack coats and frame your charm in one swoop.
3. Adjustable shelving is easy with two ladders and some well-placed boards.
4. It’s also easy to keep your pots and pans organized in a number of fashions.
5. Or use a ladder to hang them over a kitchen island.
Via Fab from Drab
6. Need a great way to hang some stylish lighting on your porch? Ladders give you options.
7. Keep your heels organized with a rustic touch.
Via Design Sponge
8. Sharing a bathroom? A ladder can be a great idea for hanging more towels.
9. Outline your herb garden with precision.
10. And then sun dry all your herbs at once.
11. These little condos are for the birds. I know… that was a fowl pun.
If you liked these ideas about ladders, wait ’til you see this: 21 Genius Ways To Transform Household Junk You’d Normally Throw Away