Efficiency is one thing you can never have enough of. This is especially true for saving space. Here are some ideas for household items that can streamline your life and make room at the same time.
1. What happens when a strainer and a cutting board fall in love? An identity crisis that rocks the kitchen.
2. This super flat folding chair is the ultimate in space saving seating.
3. This is a heat mat that doubles as a table tennis net.
4. Set the ambiance with a light and speaker all in one.
5. This is like a Swiss army kitchen bottle. Find it here.
6. Your bucket doesn’t always need depth. Here’s one that collapses.
7. Need an all-in-one ironing board? Find it here.
8. This knife-scissor hybrid gives you all sort of options for cutting food.
9. Why use a clunky ironing board when you can use a magnetic ironing mat?
10. Ever want to hide that dish rack when it’s not in use? Now you can just roll it up.
11. A mattress that is also a chair is perfect for those efficiency homes.
12. Why not let your favorite clothes hang out together?
If you like space savers, you’ll love this: 12 Laundry Room Hacks That’ll Save You LOADS Of Space And Effort