Most people looking for info on how to become a real estate agent are just wanting to learn how to get licensed and, ultimately, “hired”
11 Things Agents Would Love This Christmas
If Santa had a real estate agent sitting on his lap, he’d probably be pretty surprised at what’s on his or her wish list! A lot of things an agent wants don’t cost much (if anything!) and couldn’t be made by even the craftiest elf. Let’s take a look at eleven things that would make this Christmas one to remember for practically every real estate agent.
1. For telemarketers promising “high quality leads” to lose my number already.
2. Wine. LOTS of wine.
3. For a regularly scheduled nap time every day… with all communication devices disabled… and with full understanding and compassion from all clients.
4. For a freakin’ weekend off every now and again.
Posted by The Lighter Side of Real Estate on Friday, October 2, 2015
5. For people to respect our time.
— Misty Brown (@Mistybrown88) July 5, 2015
6. For all homebuyers to understand they need to get pre-approved before viewing homes.
7. For the public to watch HGTV for entertainment purposes only… kinda like professional wrestling.
8. For homebuyers to be more decisive.
Posted by The Lighter Side of Real Estate on Sunday, September 14, 2014
9. For more opportunities to do THIS…
Posted by The Lighter Side of Real Estate on Wednesday, August 5, 2015
11. For my own secret stash of clever, personalized real estate marketing content.
Editor’s note: How convenient! That’s exactly what the Lighter Side of Real Estate provides! 😉 It’s called our “Inner Circle’ membership…
Go here to learn more (and to take advantage of our holiday offer)!