You’ve probably been told to build an email database and send them stuff consistently, right? Some agents do. Many don’t. Have you? If you haven’t,
19 Unique Doorways That Would Give Any Guest A Memorable First Impression
Having an appropriate home entryway can create quite the impression for yourself and your guests. Be it the material, the paint used, or the sculpting of the surroundings, your doorway can make an unforgettable first impression. Here are a few examples of some rather extreme and beautiful entrances found around the world.
1. Found at 6 Rue du Lac, Brussels, this door blends in with an elegant, circular stain glass section above.
2. Only a short distance from the Eiffel Tower, this highly ornate and beautiful door is located at the 7th arrondissement of Paris at 29 Avenue.
3. This door can be found in Bologna, Italy. It is known as Dozza.
It was painted by Francesca Birini. What an amazing way to blend masculine and feminine principles into a single work of simplistic art.
4. Matharoo Associates created this door made of 40 Burma teak sections to wonder us with it’s grace and elegance.
Each section incorporates a wire rope, 160 pulleys and 80 ball bearings. It may seem like overkill, until you experience the perfect fluidity of form and function that it offers.
5. This curvy entrance is found in Beijing, China. Perhaps the Kool-Aid man has a vacation home there?
6. This lovely door is located in Bali, Indonesia. It’s one of those you may never pass, because you can’t stop looking at the intricacy of the design.
7. This door found in Kiev, Ukraine, at the Lavra Monastery, is a testament to the promotion of their prestigious image.
8. Prague is the home of this famous door named, “Red Door.” Hmmm, wonder how they came up with that name?
9. Even simple doors in Italy can put a smile on your face.
10. This brightly painted door is found at a traditional Tibetan house in Jiaju Tibetan village, situated in Danba, Sichuan province of China. Granted, you may have to wear sunglasses to get close enough to see the detail.
11. Imagine if Da Vinci was born in the age of graffiti. That’s basically what graffiti artist El Mac portrays on doors, like this one found in Milan.
12. I wonder if the Dormition Cathedral in Moscow painted this entry way to rival the Tibetan door mentioned before?
13. This simple, old wooden door from India follows the prior German example of pleasant colors and simple material in an appealing design.
14. Believe it or not, there’s a building behind all of that red.
15. Now that’s just lazy.
16. I’m pretty sure Goldie Locks warned me about this place.
17. Looks like Jabba the Hut moved to the suburbs!
18. I think that foundation needs leveling.
19. Wow, I can only imagine what’s on the other side of this doorway.
If you liked these entrances, you’ll love this quiz: