Your place may be small, but you don’t have to feel cooped up. Here are some brilliant ways to work with the space you have so you can get more breathing room.
1. Here’s a handy DIY for halving a table to increase the space of your home’s entrance area.
2. Sliding walls provide better breathing room unlike standard walls and doors.
3. Need more floor space? Open more up by hanging your laundry bag.
4. If you creatively place mirrors or metallic tiles, you can give the appearance of a larger room.
Via Decor Pad
5. Here’s another trick using reflective surfaces that will brighten and open up your kitchen space.
6. Custom shelving and hanging areas can be placed anywhere your imagination can conceive. The same approach can be used with under stair storage.
7. Get those pots and pans on a clever pan holder like this. And for more amazing ideas to add storage to your kitchen, check this out.
8. Installing your own micro shelving to free up a lot of primary shelving space in your pantry.
Via Family Handyman
9. Pamper your baby with a murphy-style changing table. Or perhaps, a murphy bed (here’s a DIY).
Via Decor Pad
10. Place your baby’s crib in a closet not only frees up space, but let’s them know the dreaded closet monster doesn’t exist. Here are some good tips for planning a tiny nursery.
11. Putting walls up is often bulky. If space is a serious issue, use basic room dividers instead.
12. If room dividers won’t work, curtains are a great second choice.
Custom statement: 25 Clever Space-Saving Products You Didn’t Know Your Home Needed