There’s a fine line between fixer-uppers, and homes that simply need to be burned to the ground and wiped from human history. This one’s so
13 Emotional Moments Only Real Estate Agents Will Understand
1. My reaction when someone starts telling me about their favorite real estate book:
2. My reaction when someone asks me if I make a lot of money from real estate:
3. When I run into another agent and their buyer during a site visit:
4. When I step into a foreclosed property that my buyer wants to walk through:
5. My reaction when helping a new agent do their first search on the MLS system.
6. When I’m sitting at the closing table, watching my client sign closing documents:
7. When I enter a house I’m showing (that I thought was vacant… but was not).
8. When my buyer tells me they want to submit an offer for $100,000 on a property that’s listed for $225,000:
9. My reaction when I think I might have just locked my keypad in the house I just showed.
10. My reaction when another agent tells me their buyer is backing out of buying my client’s house for no good reason.
11. Me when I hear a FSBO talking about how easy it is to sell real estate.
12. How it feels to work with a cash buyer:
13. My reaction each year when my accountant tells me how much I owe the IRS:
Do YOU want to contribute to the Lighter Side of Real Estate? Feel free to let us know here.