Question: Have you seen the postcards most agents send out? BOOOR-ING! I’m pretty sure they make the prospects sleep-walk on their way back inside the
18 Constructions Flubs So Bad They Deserve The Slow Clap
Sometimes in life whether you do it yourself or you hire a contractor, a whole lot of facepalming can happen. These DIY and constructions are so game-changing, they might permanently leave you in a state of wtf.
1. “Dude, I’m telling you they’ll have flying cars soon and we need to be prepared…”
2. When your wife says she wants a special bathroom window she can open every day, this is NOT what she means.
Tiem, kam nepatīk saules gaisma! 😀 pic.twitter.com/Pfl1NMVJwF
— Revolūcija (@Pagirevolucija) April 10, 2015
3. This new fence is fool-proof I tell ya, fool-proo … Aww S#*%!
4. “Ok Cletus, we got ‘er set. Just DON’T TOUCH NOTHIN’!”
5. Some people just like watching the world burn…
6. “Garage schmarage…”
7. Before he invented the video game, Tetris, Alexey Pazhitnov was a window installer.
8. Horrible for family vacation, awesome for the honeymoon. (unless they’re using the toilet)
9. Hey! Ain’t nothin’ wrong with two dudes that don’t know each other peeing cheek to cheek!
10. A urinal for guys to use first thing in the morning.
These are either inverted urinals or hair dryers for midgets…. pic.twitter.com/IRh4Tah0xY
— Adam Knox (@adamklaughtalk) August 31, 2015
11. The Employee of the year’s office.
12. The construction worker probably said something that rhymes with bucket.
13. Wait a minute, they wouldn’t move the rock, but they chiseled it out to make the path level?
En algún lugar del mundo hay alguien haciendo 'no muy bien' su trabajo. pic.twitter.com/coMwZHy6Wv
— DIEpuntocom (@DIEpuntocom) October 20, 2015
14. What in the actual hell is going on here?
15. Handicapped parking for race-car stunt drivers.
16. The cruelest of all office window models: The “Tiny Glimmer of Hope” line.
17. They call it the muffler assassin…
— azizalshatti (@Eldowaly) October 16, 2015