members: Share a personalized version of this article from the
Cabin Fever is a very real and depressing condition during the long Winter months. If you don’t have money to venture to warmer climates, but yet you yearn to be surrounded by nature, then Lighter Side is going to rock your outdoor world with twenty-one great ways to get away from the Winter mehs…
1. Want to look up at a starry sky but your eyes are freezing open?
Some peel-and-stick galaxies for your bedroom ceiling will cure your itch (plus it will keep your pupils from getting frostbitten.)
2. Miss a campfire and your YouTube 5-hour fireplace video just isn’t cutting it? Well this indoor faux fire will bring the realistic look and flapping sound of a campfire inside.
3. Take ‘glamping’ to a whole new level with an indoor color changing moon! Just don’t put it too close to your fish tank (tides you know?)
4. When all else fails, hang nature pictures.
5. No idea what to do with your extra dryer lint? Fluffy Cloud lights! Really, these are cool!
6. It’s like Narnia for your living room! Easily create a forest in your home with some birch tree sticky sticks!
7. Start the morning with a mug that brings you back to your days at Camp Kyawathaungmunga. This pun-mug is tops in starting your morning off right!
8. Add some earthy branchyness to your candle collection with these log candle holders. Just don’t let them burn too low.
9. Astroturf your living room! Now just add some white lines and hash marks and you’ve got camping AND football!
10. Miss the comfort of a hammock and the itchiness of laying on grass? Viola!
11. If you want your home to look like a 1920’s horror movie…
VIDEO 12. Quit talking and take my money now! Not enough? Take s’more!
13. Now you can really saw logs, camping style!
14. Spring has sprung when the icicle lights melt away and strings of flower lights bloom in your home!
15. Then watch ‘Karate Kid’ so you know how to take care of it.
16. Create a beautiful waterscape on your bedroom ceiling that will either calm you, or make you feel like you’re waking up at the bottom of a pool.
17. Use equipment in-home like this stoneware looking piece that make you feel like you’re mixing drinks amongst the woodland creatures!
18. You can especially use this for…sharp…cheddar. Sharp…cheddar.
19. Just don’t set it to ‘Henry Lee Summer Sounds’, not as relaxing… at all.
20. Light up your inside like you’d light up your outside! This lamp will feel like camp is right there with you.