There are all types of Realtors out there, but they can all agree on one thing: selling real estate isn’t all rainbows and unicorns. Problems are bound to arise during any transaction, and that’s why most successful Realtors have a great sense of humor. Here are 12 problems that all real estate agents can relate to.
1. Your seller can’t be bothered to keep the house clean for showings
2. Your seller thinks their house is worth the same as this:
3. And some of them think you should work 24/7 for this:
4. Your seller’s idea of a negotiation looks like this:
5. Some sellers think they know EVERYTHING about marketing their home:
6. Wait, you mean there are closing costs?! (mind = blown)
7. That moment you realize the homeowner forgot to leave the key…
8. …And left the microwave looking like a bomb went off inside.
9. Buyers who demand a deal that’s $100k less than market value… or they’re not buying.
10. …And want to see houses on Labor Day when they’re not approved and probably can’t get approved.
11. Weekends don’t exist
12. Playing the waiting game with offers.